Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 2008 Blog of the Month: Richard Tesorio

What’s up everybody?

Time has flown by quickly. Half of 2008 is already done with!

God has been as good to us as a band as he has been good to me in my personal life. Reflecting back at the fist part of the year and seeing where’s he’s taking me is simply awesome.

Recently I’ve been going through times where I needed him to provide for me when I thought it couldn’t be done. This is when we can trust that God will meet our needs, or we can waste time worrying about how we ourselves can get those needs meet.

As I was reading his word, I came across a verse that couldn’t have come at a better time. It’s from Matthew 6:25-27 (NIV) and it says: (25) Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? (26) Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? (27) Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

This verse is just what I needed at the right time.

If you’re going through tough times where you don’t know how your needs will be met, know that if we keep our faith in him, he will be there to provide for our needs.

Till next time,
Richard

No comments: