Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 2008 Blog of the Month: Mike Rogers

Have you ever just been totally blown away by the goodness of God?

When I stop to think about all of the prayers that He has answered through the years I can't help but give thanks and praise Him. One of the very specific prayers I remember having from years ago was that the Lord would bring some godly men into my life that I could form a close friendship with. God has answered this prayer for me in a very big way with 3 In The Same. Not only are we all really good friends but more importantly we're a family. Making music that glorifies God is a great joy. I can't think of a better group of guys to do it with!

God knows the desires of our hearts. If there is something that you have been praying about for a long time continue to seek him and remember, be patient! There's our timing and then there's God's timing, which is perfect. Hang in there and persevere!

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Until next time!

Mike R.


John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

No comments: